Monday, January 21, 2013

Bath Time :)

So I have come to learn that having an inside kitty comes with a certain set of extra skills. I woke up this morning and Abby stunk. She and her bright self decided to roll in the litter box. My first reaction was the simple what in the heck. So as any good parent would do I decided it was bath time. Well that was a challenge that I have face before so I was ready. I got the water going at a great temp, scooped up the kitty and stuck her under the water. Oh she was a mad as a wet hen or in this case kitty. Well once she was nice and wet, her special kitty dry skin and smelly good shampoo. So it took me a moment to get it all lathered in. Abby was not excited but she managed not to claw her way out of the bathroom. Once she was ready and soapy she was stuck back under the water and got all wet and de soaped :) now I had a nice and clean kitty. I had her nice and wrapped up in a towel and got her warmed up. I got her nice and dry and let her free into my room. Abby is still mad, but hey at least she is a clean kitty!





No comments:

Post a Comment