Friday, January 25, 2013

Ice... Not Snow...

So we did not get any real snow this time, nope, we got nothing but ice. It is cold and slippery and in my terms its just nasty. So what do I do, I cuddle up in my sister's bean bag and watch a movie with her :) In the midst of it all, we did homework and enjoyed ourselves. It was nice to be able to relax and enjoy just hanging out with out any major obligations or anything else pressing to get done. Well in the midst of it all, Abigail came in and chilled on the bean bag with me. Considering we were in Chloe's room, it was rare that Abby even stepped across the threshold. So while Hannah, Abby, and I were watching a movie, Chloe was downstairs chilling on the couch. 

This is a pic that is how I found her before and she was in the exact same spot tonight.


As for Abby, she looked like this:


Oh how I love the furry babies that I live with and that take up all the space in the house. Their favorite spots are always the one tiny spot that one of us useless humans wants :) 

For all of you that are in my area, be safe with all the nasty ice that seems to have taken over! 

No comments:

Post a Comment