Monday, January 21, 2013

Pound FurBalls

I was recently chatting with a friend who is the process of looking for a puppy. She had found a few adorable puppies and was in the process of contacting the breeder. I sent her the information for her local animal shelter. Every animal (except for Chloe) has either been a rescue or a shelter animal. I have saved all my kitties from homes that were going to send the litter to the pound, or there was the kitty that we found at the beach. And then there was Abby who I found at a church league baseball game :) So if your going to get another pet, I challenge you to check the shelter first. If you have an animal, please have them fixed so there are not other baby animals that you may not be able to take care of.

Person County Animal Shelter Facebook link:
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Person-County-Animal-Services/148912225191458?fref=ts

Triangle Dog- Shelter List:
http://www.thetriangledog.com/web-only/shelters-the-triangle-dog 

Hope that you check out these sites before getting a new furry friend :) 


 Me and my Abigail Mae. I think I needed her as much as she needed me!

No comments:

Post a Comment