Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Kitty VS Meds

Well recently I discovered that Abby has not been feeling well.... and I was so unfortunate to find out that she has worms. What the frick... I thought we got over this hump three years ago when I first brought her home. Oh to be so lucky. I found out about this issue yesterday morning... how you may ask... I woke up to the sound of a barffing kitty. Home cat barfed all over the door way between the bedroom and the bathroom. Flipping fantastic, just what I needed, a sick furry child. I got to spend the next several moments (over an hour) cleaning up the mess and making sure it would not leave a stain on the carpet. Once it was all clean I was able to call the vet. They told me yeah there is a medication that will work for it, but oh its 2 FLIPPING PILLS! No one could make it simple and have it be a liquid that I just squirt in her mouth. So when I go and pick these pills up this afternoon I will be sure to share my displeasure with the route of which I am going to have to shove these pills down her throat and make sure I don't lose a finger in the process.... what the heck. I shall have to let you know what happens once the adventure that I really don't want to have to go on is complete.

No comments:

Post a Comment