Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Kitty VS Meds Part 2

So I got fur bucket's meds from the vet and I came home and I was ready to tackle the kitty and shove this pills down her tiny little throat. I had to chase her down first and I can honestly say if my dad had not been home then there would not have been a way to make her take these pills. So it took the two of us to hold her and shove these pills down her throat. So I held her with her back to me and dad opened her mouth and with his fingers he shoved that pill down her throat. I am not talking oh just kinda shove it in there, nope, I am sure Dad's finger was about 50% down her esophagus before he pulled his finger out and the pill was most definitely down her throat. Well we survived, there was no blood draws, but there was plenty of treats that were given after for surviving :)


No comments:

Post a Comment