Monday, January 21, 2013

Hair Ties...

I am curious on something. Abby has a huge toy bin that she has constant access to and it is packed full of all of these noise making, bright colored, crinkly, and catnip filled toys. But nope... those toys are no fun, she ignores all of them and goes for my hair ties. I am the first to admit that I have plenty of them, but about only 1% of them are actually able to be used because the others have become Abby toys. So right about now I am working on homework, and next thing I know I hear a thud in the bathroom. Homekitty took the hair tie that was on the counter and made it her toy. So much for that one ;)


Found this on google and it made me think of Abby. She does not sit still long enough for a picture so this shall have to do :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment