Sunday, January 27, 2013

Memes that define my house

I have found a few things that have been so true and very relatable to my household and the way that things happen :)

Here is a couple of examples:

Example One - The Petting Theory!


Example Two: Cuddles:

I am sure this is what Abby thinks when I want to play and cuddle:

This is actually Chloe on my bed and how she believes that cuddles happen



Example Three: Sleeping arrangements :

 Completely Abigail Mae:

Completely Chloe without the cat :) 

Example Four: Laying on the laptop:

Completely Chloe


100% Abigail Mae :) 

Example Five: Treat Theory:

Oh So True! 


So that is the end of the theories of living with Chloe and Abigail :) Hope that either you enjoyed them or that you can relate to the dog side or the kitty side! 






No comments:

Post a Comment