Sunday, January 20, 2013

Life With Abby Mae :)


That in itself should explain what this blog is going to be filled with. Oh wait! You must be wondering who in the heck is this Abby Mae. Her full name is Abigail Mae and she is the crazy feline that I am "renting" space from :) She is my wide open wild child and a true blessing that was sent to me when I did not even know how bad I needed her. 


As wild as she is and as crazy as she may drive me, we have figured out how to share the space of my room in some sort of peace. The stories that I have of the things that she has done are things that I have always wanted to share so now I have the chance! The name of the blog is inspired from one of my favorite quotes from the AristoCats when Edgar tries to send the cats away, and there are some days where I say that to Abby Mae too :)  Hope you enjoy the Abby and Rayy stories that are to come :) 


       You're going to Timbuktu if it's the last thing I do! -Edgar from the AristoCats (1970)

No comments:

Post a Comment