Friday, January 25, 2013

SNOW!!!

So I have spent most of my morning at Duke for follow up appointments today. Well as I am sitting here in the lobby waiting for mom to come by so we can head home, it starts to snow outside. Now for those of you that are not the Durham area, we just got rid of several inches of snow last weekend. So I am not huge when it comes to snow. I actually hate snow. I think it is great and wonderful for the first say twenty-four hours and after that I am good without it. I hate roads when it is nasty weather, and I really hate when I am physically cold, which is my most least favorite thing in the world. So with all that said, my sweet Abby is just like me. She hates, actually more of terrified, of when it rains, snows, or has anything falling from the sky that can hit the window that is beside her favorite snuggle spot. So as I sit here beside a huge window that has snow hitting hit at a nice pace, I can only begin to imagine how Abby is freaking out at home. I know her well enough to know when she started to hear the snow, hissing at the window started at a nice and loud rate lol.

So last week, when the snow started, I bundled up and then wrapped Abby up in a nice thick towel and I took her outside and let the snow fall on her head. Well she did not freak out that way and would lick the snow off my hands :) So who only knows what she will think of this snow :)


No comments:

Post a Comment